Saturday, August 11, 2007

My research paper

This monday i just finish my first research paper. I feel very happy because it is my first time to do such a research paper like this and this paper teachs me many things.
  1. I know how to do the research paper. I need to read a lot and find more information that relate to my topic.
  2. I learn how to do the reference citation in the text.
  3. I learn how to do the reference list at the end of my paper.
  4. During I collect the information i forget to take the source of information so i need to go back and find that information again in order to make my citation and reference list. It is a good experience for me.
  5. I know how hard to do the paraphrasing from other articles in order to avoid plagerism.
  6. I learn that I need to understand all the information that i put in my paper because after the paper, i have to do a presentation about that.

This are some pionts that i learn from my research paper. I will prepare everything for the next paper that I will be given.

2 comments:

Shiya said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Shiya said...

yes, doing the research paper is one of assignments in university, so i feel glad we can have a very good start.