Tuesday, June 26, 2007

The novel book that i am reading

On Friday last week, I bought a novel called Alias Grace which is written by Margaret Atwood. It is a complecate and long story. When I just start to read it, I found that I don't understand at all. Especially, the charactors are mixed up. I don't know who is talking about who and aslo who is talking to who. This problem makes it become a boring story and I was falling asleep while I was reading. However, this morning I disscused with my group about the charactors in the book and they explained me by making a charactor's map. So now i have an idea how follow this story. Now I'm reading the next section of the book, I found that it becomes more interesting even I don't understand all the ideas but I hope that after I read more and more i'll understand this story and i'll be able to retell the story. I'll try my best to do this project.
l

2 comments:

Xiao said...

nothing to say but"how can i reorganize my notes,,,,,shoot

Shiya said...

Oh, poor you, just try hard to figure them out. Another confusing book for sure,haha~